8.16.2013

Bridal Shower Chic

Just an afternoon of shopping post bridal shower. It was the first one I'd ever been to, and felt worlds away from where I am in my life! I'm lucky if I can make dinner for myself every night, much less plan a future and a household. But there's nothing quite like an afternoon in the presence of some wonderful women celebrating milestone life events.

This dress is actually my own, from Anthropologie (one of the designer collaborations for Made in Kind), but has always been a favorite. I love the print, and there is a perfect balance between the flow of the skirt and the length. The back cutout is an added bonus as well; I'm a sucker for an interesting back detail.


Dress: Anthropologie, Shoes: Anthropologie (Daniela Palo), Necklace: Lulu Frost for J Crew, Bracelet: Madewell

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely shoes is this. So attractive and stylish will be perfect with my skirt . I just love the color and and unique design of the shoes. This one is really so stunning and beautiful Dress,Shoes,Necklace,and Bracelet.I love to read your blog regularly. Wonderful collection of fashionable dress accessories.

    ReplyDelete